Monday, August 16, 2010

EV Fest - did I Mention I'll Be Exhibiting there?

On October 17th, 2010, I will be having my electricfly on display - exhibiting it with 20 Plus other electric vehicles at EV Fest - www.evfest.ca at Toyota-Lexus On the Park, 1077 Leslie Street, Toronto, Ontario, Canada! [Leslie & Eglinton, about a mile West of the Ontario Science Centre!]

Why Not Go Register to Attend or Bring an EV of your own today! Join me there, it will be fun!

So - in my quest to have done something more on the electricfly - I have started to take the measurments I made in the under seat / gas tank area, and enter them by row into a spread sheet! Got 4 rows of 40 number entered last night, maybe I can get some more done tonight! [20 more rows of 40 to go!]

My plan for this is to make a model of the under seat space and use it to consider, evaluate, and prove the volume available for a new battery Pack, so I don't have to guess any more!

Robert

No comments: